When using silicone ice cube tray molds
, an important part is to take out the frozen ice cubes. So how to take out the whole piece of ice without destroying the shape of the ice is a skill. The following tips can be tried when using the silicone ice tray.
1. The silicone ice tray mold is relatively soft, and the mold release is relatively easy. The softness of metal and plastic will be slightly worse.
2. Do not overfill the liquid before freezing, because the water will be denser after freezing into ice. After the ice is frozen, it is easy to break the ice cubes by twisting the ice cubes.
3. After the liquid has formed into ice, take out the silicone ice cube tray, rinse the frozen mold with cold water for a few seconds, or soak the bottom of the ice cube tray in water for a while.
4. Don't rush to release the mold when the frozen ice cubes have just been taken out of the refrigerator, the ice cubes will be easier to remove after being left at room temperature for a while.
5. After the ice cubes are frozen, you can twist the ice cube mold to separate the ice cubes from the mold.
Freezing ice is an easy thing. However, some friends don't know how to take it out, especially when using the silicone ice cube tray mold to make pudding. Such soft food is very easy to break, you can master the tips appropriately.